The Problem: Wireless is Toxic Pollution
From Eagle, ID to Pittsfield, MA . . . Severe Wireless Harms Caused by the Irresponsible Placement of Wireless Telecommunications Facilities — Much Too Close to Homes and Schools
1. BROADBAND via Fiber Optic, Coaxial & Ethernet Wires
2. Only calls/texts via Wireless
No one — AND WE MEAN NO ONE — wants a Wireless Telecommunications Facility (WTF) of any size or any “G” within 2,500 feet their of their homes, schools or parks — unless the WTFs’ maximum power output is sufficiently locally regulated.
About 700,000 people in the USA are living with a primary brain or central nervous system (CNS) tumor (both malignant and benign), according to the National Brain Tumor Society. In 2022 an estimated 25,050 people living in the USA will be diagnosed with a primary malignant brain/CNS tumor while another 18,280 Americans will die from their malignant brain/CNS tumors.
– Brain Tumor Warnings from Scientists
Wire Idaho Monthly Meetings
Wire Idaho meets monthly, rotating between Coeur d’Alene, Priest River, and Sandpoint, usually on the second Sunday of every month at 1:00 PM (potluck), 1:30 (business).
Upcoming Meetings (2023):
- January 8th, Heatherstone Community Center, 8946 Heather Way, Hayden, Idaho
- February 12th, Priest River Messianic Church, 381 N. 4th, Priest River
- March 12th, Gardenia Center, 400 Church St, Sandpoint
- April 16th, Coeur d’Alene library, 702 E Front Ave, CdA. PUBLIC INFORMATIONAL EVENT! 2 – 4 PM downstairs
- May 21st, Priest River Messianic Church, 381 N. 4th, Priest River
- June 11th, Sandpoint Mormon Church pavilion, 602 Schweitzer Cutoff Rd, Sandpoint,
- July 9th, Coeur d’Alene at the park. Specifics TBA
- August 13th, Priest River Messianic Church, 381 N. 4th, Priest River