Idahoans for Safe Technology
Learn what these fine people are doing in all six towns & cities in Ada County!
IFST is Upending The Plans for Densified 4G/5G So-Called “small” Wireless Telecommunications Facilities (sWTFs) — everywhere in and around Boise. Go here to contact your state representatives.
City of Boise 4G/5G so-called “small” Wireless Telecommunications Facility (sWTF) Applications
ISFT is Taking Action to Save Their Communities
- Defeated a disadvantageous Ada County Wireless Ordinance
- Filed hundreds of FCC complaints because there is no substantial written evidence of National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) review in any of the sWTF application files
- Argued Appeals at both the Boise Planning Commission and the Boise City Council
- Negotiating for protective Local Ordinances to better regulate Wireless Telecommunications Facilities (WTFs)
- Executing effective community outreach throughout Ada County in the cities of Eagle, Boise, Meridian, Star, Garden City and Kuna
Idahoans for Safe Technology Foundation, Inc. is a not for profit 501C3 that represents thousands of Idaho residents who choose to live in and treasure the natural beauty of our state.
To learn more, visit the Idahoans for Safe Technology web site!